CoWorx City Thanks our Community Facilitator, Mimi, for a Job Well Done!
Happy Friday CoworXers!
We hope that you all have had an amazing and productive week. We are reaching out to you to on this beautiful Friday to inform you all that our amazing Community Facilitator, Mimi, is moving on to focus on she and her husband, Greg’s, family business, IceGreen Snowballs (www.icegreensnowballs.com) and her non-profit organization, Cups of Joy (www.thecupsofjoy.org). We are so thankful to have had Mimi for the past few months here at CoWorx City. She has made things much easier for us as we were able to do the following with her support:
1. Host a successful, fun, and engaging Launch Party for our grand opening;
2. Welcome and support many new members for meetings and private events;
3. Conduct local marketing initiatives at local businesses to spread the word about CoWorx City;
4. Support the day-to-day office operations, including member support;
5. Host multiple Lunch & Learn sessions for our guests and visiting members;
6. Plan and coordinate the shooting of CoWorx City’s FIRST commercial video (coming soon; and
7. Plan and attend our very first vending event which was a success
Mimi will still be around as a member of CoWorx City, so feel free to stay connected with her and her husband as they successfully take over the DMV region with their amazing snowballs!
Mimi (and Greg as we know you have gone on many shopping trips for the office with Mimi), Chris and I would like to sincerely (and publicly) thank you for showing up at CoWorx City at a time when we thought we had made a mistake in opening our doors and starting this business. On day one, you walked in and began helping with grand opening logistics as if you had been there from day one of our lease signing. This is not a goodbye, but congratulations on a job well done and showing our appreciation for the great person you are and what you have brought to our organization. We wish you much success on your journey in both of your businesses and we will continue to support you now as CoWorx City members.
Best wishes xoxoxoxo.